On a regular basis I run enjoyable, practical, industry-facing workshops covering treatment writing, story lining and script editing for writers groups and institutions within the television industry.
Here are some of the organisations and companies I have recently worked with:
- BBC Drama Series – London – One day Story lining day for Holby City Story Teams
- BBC Drama Series – Cardiff – One day Story lining day for Casualty Story Teams
- Guardian Masterclass – As one of their credited industry experts, I deliver my 2 Day Script Editing for TV Course
- Screenskills – As a credited workshop/trainer, I deliver my 4 Day Script Editing for Television Course part funded by this important industry institution.
- London Screenwriting Festival – Delivering Master Classes on how to write creatively for the commercial market and also regular contributor of story lining and treatment writing workshops
- Skriva Writing School – regular provider of short courses and master classes in tv writing
- The National Film and TV School – Short course – storylining for the tv industry.
Contact me for more information.